- The facilities of the club are available are at a minimal cost. Here is the fee structure.Yearly Membership – Rs. 250/-
Associate Membership – Rs. 200/- per year (For students 12 years and under)
Life Membership – Rs. 2500/-
One Time Entry Fee – Rs. 50/-
- Anyone above 12 years can become member of Girivihar. Students 12 years and under can become associate members.
- A person desirous of taking a membership shall forward completely filled in Membership Application Form along with one passport size photograph, one ID and address proof copy, an entry fee and requisite fee to Girivihar. The person shall also fully fill the Indemnity Form and submit it at along with the Membership Form.
- All rights and privileges of a Member will be available to an applicant only on approval of the application by the Committee.
- It is not binding on the Committee to give reasons for rejection of membership.
- The yearly member should deposit his membership fees for the next year before 31st March every year. In case of failing to do so, his membership will expire on 31st March and he will have to pay a guest fee for participating in any Trek / Event thereafter.
- A member whose membership has expired will be required to pay an entry fee for fresh membership.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The membership of the Organisation is open to any person who has completed 18 years of age and who has an interest in the activities of the organisation. However, a person of age below 18 years can become an Associate member.
2. The Membership will be of five categories :
Any individual on payment of Rs.5000/- may become a Patron or such amounts as may be decided by the General Body from time to time.
(b) LIFE MEMBER :
(i)Any person eligible to become a member may be admitted as a ‘Life Member’ on payment of Rs. 2500/- (Two Thousand five hundred Only) or such amounts as may be decided by the General Body from time to time.
(ii)Any person who has been an ordinary member continuously for 10 years may be admitted as a ‘Life member’ on payment of Rs 1750/- (Rupees One thousand Seven hundred fifty only ). or such amount as decided by the General Body from time to time.
(c) ORDINARY MEMBER : Any person who is eligible to become a member of the organisation may be admitted as an ordinary member on payment of an entrance fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only ) and on payment of an yearly subscription of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred fifty Only) or such amounts as decided by the General Body from time to time.
(d) HONORARY LIFE MEMBER :The General Body may by a 3/4th majority confer honorary life membership on any eminent personality who has served the sport of Mountaineering and who has helped Girivihar. Such Honorary Life Membership shall not be conferred to more than two in any one year.
(e) ASSOCIATE MEMBER : Children who are interested in this sport and are below the age of 18 years can become Associate Members on yearly payment of Rs. 200/-(Rupees Two Hundred Only). Such Associate Members will not have any voting rights.